The Democratic Rally (DISY) is organizing a panel discussion on the topic:
“The Future of the Shipping Industry in Cyprus”,
on Monday 4 April 2016, at 18:00, in ΤΡΑΚΑΣΟΛ Cultural Centre at Limassol Marina.
Keynote Speech from the President of the Democratic Rally (DISY) Mr. Averof Neofytou
Panel Discussion on the topic:
”The Future of the Shipping Industry in Cyprus”
- Prospects for further development of the shipping industry.
- Cyprus’ strategy regarding a National Maritime Policy.
- The growth of the Cyprus Ship Registry.
- The contribution of shipping to the country’s economy and society.
- The Turkish embargo on Cyprus-flagged ships.
- Cyprus shipping and a solution to the Cyprus Problem.
- Restructuring the Department of Merchant Shipping.
- Marios Demetriades, Minister of Transport, Communications and Works
- Themis Papadopoulos, President, Cyprus Shipping Chamber
- Christodoulos Angastiniotis, Chairman, CIPA
- Cleo Papadopoulou, Chairwoman, Shipping Committee ICPAC
Moderator: Thomas Kazakos, Director General, Cyprus Shipping Chamber
With the support of PJSC Promsvyazbank